Application deadlines: June 5 and August 7, 2020
Through our Mini Grant program we offer awards of up $1000, with a short turn-around time between application and award.
In the current crisis, as people and communities across Maine and the world practice physical distancing, we are eager to support projects that use the humanities to connect people across physical distance, whether they make use of digital technologies or use ways of connecting those without access to digital tools.
If you have any questions or ideas about potential projects, please email us to set up a time to talk! Our grant staff are excited to talk to you about what you’re working on.
- Download the application and Excel budget form.
- Your finished application and budget should be emailed to email@example.com with “Mini Grant” and the application deadline as your subject line.
- Project must begin no sooner than 8 weeks after the deadline.
- Review: Applications reviewed by MHC Grants Committee.
- Notification: Within 6 weeks of submission.