Guided activities begin January 18
January 18 – February 3 | Register now! Schedule coming soon
At The Big Question this year, the MHC will jump-start our multi-year engagement with Afrofuturism and Africanfuturism with two weeks of guided invitations, prompts, and curiosity-sparks delivered to your email inbox all springing from the question: What if …?
- Curiosity-sparks delivered to your email inbox! Recordings created by our amazing guides just for this.
- Engage at your own pace! All the content will be accessible from our website for at least a year
- Attend a culminating live Zoom on Thursday, February 3! Meet the Guides and other participants
- Registration is free!
- Everyone who registers gets a welcome packet in the mail! With a tiny zine, a cake recipe, a postcard …
- Skylar Bayer
Assistant Professor of Biology, Aquaculture and Extension Specialist, Roger Williams University
- Ian-Khara Ellasante
Assistant Professor of Gender and Sexuality Studies, Bates College
- René Goddess Johnson
Executive and Artistic Director, an Embodied Equity Consultant, and Diversity Casting Director
- Maine Developmental Disabilities Council
A partnership of people with disabilities, their families, and agencies which identify barriers to community inclusion, self-determination, and independence.