In 2017 we explored the question “How can we know?” since it arises everywhere, for everyone.
Expert guides shared how they seek answers:
How can we know what our prognosis is when we’re ill?
what a cookbook can tell us about a place? how to
transmit emotions through dance? what’s making
spots on this blueberry leaf? how to talk about it all?
- Paul Han, MD, MA, MPH, Director, Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation, Maine Medical Center
- Jonathan R. Cohen, PhD, Professor of Philosophy, University of Maine at Farmington
- Don Lindgren, Owner, Rabelais Fine Books on Food & Drink
- Lindsey Bourassa, Founding Director, Bourassa Contemporary Flamenco Dance Studio
- Seanna Annis, PhD, Associate Professor of Mycology (that’s the study of fungi—we had to ask too!), University of Maine School of Biology & Ecology