We're putting a strategic focus on improving the reach and effectiveness of all aspects of our communications.
In this complex world the Maine Humanities Council uses old-school tools – books, poetry, history, big ideas – to foster meaningful connection and positive change in communities throughout Maine. It is work that takes the long view, that takes humanity seriously, that requires commitment and delight.
And effective communication is integral to doing this work well.
So we’re putting out an RFP for a communications audit to review and assess the following:
- MHC press relations and media strategy
- Relations with community partners and community partner awareness of MHC capacities
- Publicity and advertising of MHC events
- Our website and social media
- Our logo and branding
- Any other areas deemed relevant by the consultant
If you’re interested, please review our RFP and submit your proposal by July 10, 2018.