Inspiring us to think, feel, remember, imagine, and relate to the lives of fellow Mainers
A community initiative
Because we are all living different versions of the same story.
Consider This is a community initiative that uses storytelling and visual art to foster discussions on resilience.
How do we do this?
- We partner with a variety of organizations to form a planning team within a community that will plan and execute a series of pop-up exhibits through meaningful community partnerships.
- The planning team works within their community to find a featured storyteller and local artists.
- Storytellers share stories of healing and resilience with artists
- Artists interprets the storyteller story and produces a piece to display for the event series
- We showcase the art in series and foster transformational conversations.
Why we are doing this
- To foster strengthened community connectedness in the communities we serve.
- To work collaboratively with communities and bring together multiple disciplines.
- To foster important and powerful community discussions