1. Forms to return
- Participant registration form
- Contact hour tracker (Not required for all sites. Contact your MHC point person if you have questions.)
2. Branding/images/publicity support
- Make a social media announcement with a branded Facebook/Twitter image and Instagram image.
Let your community know that you’ve been chosen to host an MHC Discussion Project. Remember to tag us!
- Press release template
Let your local publication know about your Discussion Project.
- Tips for an effective Facebook Event
- Branded Facebook Event photo
- If you have any questions about branding or publicity, please contact Ian Watkins, our Communications Coordinator
3. Documenting your project
- Please take photos, write down or record stories, and document your project! Let us know what’s important to you! If you send things along to our Communications Coordinator, Ian, we’ll be sure to share them so that others can see the amazing things you’re doing.
4. Discussion Resources
- Project Coordinator Survey
- Facilitator Survey
- Participant Survey: Groups that used books from MHC list
- Participant Survey: Groups that used their own readings
- ELL/Low Literacy Participant Survey: Groups that used books from MHC list
- ELL/Low Literacy Participant Survey: Groups that used their own readings